Simply put: If you need a new printer or multifunction printer for your office, you should consider HP first. In fact, HP currently advertises their LaserJet printers this way: “The office printers professionals prefer! Move your business forward with highly productive HP LaserJet MFPs and printers that guard against evolving security threats.”
I always recommend HP LaserJet printers and multi-function LaserJet printers for the small to medium sized business. So, in a world of so many printer brands and copy machine dealers, why do I recommend HP? I recently had a prospect ask me this question, so I thought now would be a good time to publish this blog. Here is a helpful list of the main reasons that I Recommend HP LaserJet Printers.
- HP has been the industry leader in laser printers ever since they introduced the first personal desktop laser printer back in 1984, the original HP LaserJet printer. It printed at a whopping 8-pages per minute and sold for about $3,500! Today, you can buy a brand new HP LaserJet printer that prints almost 70-pages per minute for just over $1,000, or over 40-pages per minute for under $300!
- HP offers a broad range of printers for your home or office, ranging from small color and monochrome printers and multi-function printers in the under $500 range all the way up to highly functional, feature rich, laser fast multifunction business printers for over $5,000. So, whatever your current need is, HP will have the right printer or multifunction printer for you.
- HP LaserJet printers are able to be cleaned, serviced, and repaired by most printer repair companies. Because of their dominant market position, everyone can service an HP printer, and both OEM/New and Refurbished Parts are readily available at reasonable prices. The same certainly cannot be said for most other brands of printers. In fact, according to industry analysts, “A4 machines [laser printers and laser printer based MFPs] require less than half to a third as many service calls as traditional A3 copy machines.” Thus, they are generally less expensive to operate through the years.
- You will always be able to find reasonably priced, great quality Remanufactured Toner Cartridges for any of your HP LaserJet printers. Because HP printers are the best-selling laser printers in the world, the Aftermarket Industry does an amazing job of collecting empty OEM HP toners to be remanufactured. Thus, your office will be able to print beautifully for 30%-50% less than using the expensive OEM HP toners. This is not as true for several other brand name printers and copiers.
- Soon after I started working with my Dad at Carlisle Enterprises, I’ll never forget what one of my good customers told me. He quipped, “No one ever got fired for buying an HP Printer.” And it’s true. Year after year, HP undoubtedly gives you the best overall value in laser printing and multi-function printing.
So, when you need help picking out your next printer or multi-function printer, just contact me, and I will help you find the perfect OEM/New or Refurbished HP LaserJet Printer for your home or office 😊
Helping you print smarter, faster, and cheaper: 630-289-0747 or firstname.lastname@example.org