If you are not sure whether or not you need to upgrade your printer or your copy machine/mfp, let these seven reasons be a helpful guide to you and your staff:
- If you want to print faster so you can be more productive, you probably need a new printer.
- If you would like to be able to scan and copy too, you probably need a new printer.
- If you would like to also be able to print in color and don’t have a color laser printer, then you probably need a new printer.
- If it will cost almost as much to repair your older printer than to replace it with a new one, you probably need a new printer.
- If you have had too many problems with your printer this past year, then you probably need a new printer.
- If you are printing more now than ever before, then you probably need a new printer.
- And finally, if your printer was manufactured in the 1990’s, you probably need a new printer 😊
So, now that you realize you need a new printer, please contact me, and I will help you find the best fit for your office. I enjoy helping my customers choose the perfect machines for their printing needs. Carlisle Enterprises offers our “Like New” line of Refurbished HP Laser Printers and Multi-Function Printers (MFP’s), but we also sell new HP printers and Factory Refurbished HP printers as well.
If I cannot source the right printer you need, I will absolutely help you find it elsewhere, because, I want you to have the printer you need, not just a printer that I have that I “have to sell.” Carlisle Enterprises is your Local Laser Printer Experts. I am The Printer Guy, and I love helping you print smarter, faster, and cheaper. 630-289-0747 or email@example.com